Monday, July 14, 2014

What Does an Invisible Illness Look Like?

Whether it's a day when I look "normal" or a day when I have luggage-sized bags under my eyes or a day when I cake on the makeup to be presentable...
All of those days, I am what a person with an invisible illness looks like. 

Tired smile & too much eye make-up, trying to hide behind it. 
Forever tired eyes....

^do a couple of hours of yardwork and this is what happens. Everytime. That's what I get for trying to, ya know, do shit. The under eye bags look like black eyes.

Chronic illness cat tells my story for me, so I don't have to type as much. It's quite convenient. So here's another tidbit of my life courtesy of CIC and photo-blogging.
The struggle is real.

Okay, that's all for now. I like the photo-storytelling. It's very convenient. I know words can be powerful to share my story, but they do say a picture is worth a thousand words so I guess I just said a lot more than normal. How many pictures did I put in? Okay multiple that by 1,000.

So to recap, stop judging books by their cover and people by their outsides.


No comments:

Post a Comment