Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Love Me via Google Gadgets! (+pretty pix)

Hey all...

My blog probably looks slightly silly layout wise (over on the right---the about me isn't on top). Above the "about me" are two new Google gadgets. Use them. They're for your convenience. My gift to you. Really, just new ways to subscribe to or follow this blog.

It was already possible to subscribe if you had a Blogger account or get my posts delivered via email. However now you can subscribe just by having a Google or Google+ account. I swear, it's that easy. You're welcome ;)

Of course I want to edit the layout and put all the subscribe options together. That would be pretty, and make sense. But I can't because I'm currently on vacation in paradise. The cottage doesn't have wifi and the layout of this blog is not easily done on the app. I need a real computer. Oh well. First world problems

In the meantime, use the new subscribe tools so I don't always have to bombard FB with links to every new post. If you subscribe I'll know you like me, you really do! (And now you know I'm shamelessly begging for attention!) 

Oh, in the meantime you can enviously enjoy the following pictures. Be home soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment