Sunday, August 11, 2013

30 Day Chronic Illness Challenge (Days 1-4)


This is not going to take 30 days, because some questions will either have already been answered or I just won't feel like answering... It may be less than 30 days because I'll answer multiple in one day & skip some. Or it may take more than 30 days because I'm easily distracted and disabled. So there you have it. But we shall start now.

Day 1: You already know my name is Shanley. You also know the illnesses I have from my post "What's Wrong With Me".
Day 2: The aforementioned post lists all my diagnoses and gives details of life with half the list. There will be a part 2--I promise.
Day 3: Redundant
Day 4: Some are awesome. Some suck. Most guys used to break up with me over it. Then this one guy decided to marry me because of it, so.... lol ;)  I've said this before, there are mainly 3 types of people: 1-those who don't know what to say & pretty much never talk to you because of it, 2-those who try really hard to empathize but end up saying the most insensitive things (coming from a place of good intentions), and finally 3-those mythical, majestic people who say the right things!

No comments:

Post a Comment